American Heart Association – BLS for Healthcare Providers
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider – 2 Year Certification
Recommended for: MDs, RNs, RTs, LVNs, EMTs, Paramedics, Dentists, Pharmacists, and allied Medical Professionals
The BLS CPR Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and Two Rescuer CPR
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
- You will receive your Certification Card immediately after class.
- Please enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your certification card
Same Day Certification Card!
If you are ordering a textbook for Pick-Up, please call ahead of time to make an appointment to pick up your book as our office hours can change based on our class schedule.