National Safety Council
Course time: 16 Hours (2-Days)
Immediate response to emergency situations is critical. Are your employees prepared? This 16 hour advanced first aid course will help them recognize and act in an emergency to sustain life.
OSHA mandates that a trained first aid responder must be present in high-risk industries with the most dangerous jobs where medical emergencies require immediate emergency response. Ensure compliance and prepare your workforce with this comprehensive 16-hour advanced first aid course. It’s the industry-leading occupational first aid training that will help your workforce recognize and act competently and confidently in an emergency situation in order to sustain life.
NSC Advanced First Aid, CPR & AED is designed for the layperson as well as health care professionals. This instructor-led classroom course is ideal for organizations requiring advanced first aid training for high-risk occupations.
Meets current CPR and ECC Guidelines. Also meets OSHA requirements for first aid training in the workplace.
- NSC Basic Life Support for Health Care & Professional Rescuers
- Give basic life support training commonly taught to health care and rescue professional
- Give advanced resuscitation techniques
- How to control bleeding and manage shock
- Caring for injuries and medical emergencies
- Special situations, including behavioral emergencies, pregnancy and childbirth
- Perform remote-location first aid
Who will benefit:
- Employees in a high-risk industry
- College students
- Individuals requiring certification
- Student Textbook
- Full-color illustrations, step-by-step photo sequences and skills presentations, plus statistics and checklists
- Course DVD
- Nationally recognized course completion cards